bag: House of Harlow 1960
- gum: I excellerate my breath with Excel's Sweet Mint
- sunglasses: Super Sunglasses' Basic in matte black
- phone: iPhone 3G, aka "the VagiPhone." It was kindly given to me after I dropped my phone in a toilet. The giver forgot to delete all his photos from it, which unfortunately included nekkid pictures of his girlfriend and her bits. (No, it wasn't Vanessa Hudgens.)
- wallet: I have no money so I don't need a real wallet. Instead I use a vintage Chanel leather coin purse for mah pennehs.
- a parking ticket: I'm expecting a park bench or a monument built in my honor with all the money I've given the city through these.
- 2 sets of keys: I'm a high school janitor in my spare time.
- business cards: er'ryday I'm hustlin'.
- lip ware/wear: classic cherry Chapstick, MAC lipstick in "Morange," and Maybelline SuperStay Stain Gloss (also my current favourite beauty product).
- day planner: Who needs a smart phone or a chic notebook when you have a Mead "Upper Class" day planner?
bag: House of Harlow 1960contents:
- a phone only capable of dialing 9-1-1.
- a stolen credit card.
- a diaper.
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST